Attracting riders from around the world, the Lincoln Grand Prix Cycle Race is a legendary 125-mile cycle race covering Lincoln and the surrounding area.
This year was mainly a wet and rainy race, though there were some spots of sun throughout the day.
Finishing positions for the Lincoln Grand Prix Cycle Race 2014 main race were:
- Yanto Barker (Team Raleigh) – 4:37:46
- Mike Northey (Madison Genesis)
- Marcin Bialoblocki (Velosure Giordana Racing Team)
- Thomas Moses (Rapha Condor JLT)
- Nathan Edmondson (Velosure Giordana Racing Team)
- Adam Blythe (NFTO Pro Cycling)
- Liam Holoham (Madison Genesis)
- Jack Pullar (Starley Primal Pro Cycling)
- Mark Christian (Team Raleigh)
- Evan Oliphant (Team Raleigh)
Well done to all of the riders – incredible achievement just to finish..